Taking your vehicle to an auto body shop can be stressful. That’s because in many cases, something has happened to cause damage to your car. But despite all the things you have to take care of, it’s important to ask some critical questions before you choose where to take your vehicle. Here are five questions to help you choose the auto body shop that’s best for you.
- How long will my repairs take? This will depend on how much needs to be done. But you also need to know where you stand. Is the shop backed up with work? Will it take less time or more time than their competitors to get your car repaired?
- Do you offer a warranty on your work? Many reputable body shops will guarantee the work they do. Be sure to ask about this before you agree to have them fix your car.
- What types of certifications and equipment do you have? If a shop uses the best equipment possible for things like painting and frame service, it’s likely you’ll get a better result. You’ll also want to ask about any certifications held by the shop or its employees. These are a sign that they’re staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry.
- How will you make sure the paint matches? Auto painting is both an art and a science. If you’re only getting certain parts of your car painted, you’ll want to make sure your body shop uses computerized paint matching.
- How does the payment process work? And what about my auto insurance? If you’re filing on your insurance (or another party’s), ask how the process works. If you’re not, find out when payment is expected and what forms of payment are accepted.
Carolina Collision & Frame Service is one of the most reputable auto body repair shops in Rock Hill, SC. We offer free estimates on all our work and will be sure to answer all of your questions. Our experience makes the difference in the service you receive. Talk to us today and see how easy the process can be!