Interested in putting your automotive repair skills to work for a company that’ll treat you like family? Carolina Collision & Frame offers competitive pay and benefits in a respectful and gracious work environment.
See what positions we have available and fill out our quick application form to get started.
Automotive Body Technician
- Minimum 5 Years’ auto collision / repair experience.
- Automotive welding.
- Examines damaged vehicle and efficiently plans repair process.
- Knowledge of vehicle repair process by the manufacturer.
- Performs quality repairs while keeping on-time status in mind.
- Makes decisions on repair vs. replace considering safety and cost.
- Daily duties can include but are not limited to removal / replacement of upholstery, accessories, electrical equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle and body components.
- Experience with filing, grinding, sanding, and welding surfaces with appropriate equipment.
- Ensure all needed repairs are identified to eliminate supplements and minimize repair time.
- Inspect and test-drive repaired vehicle to check for compliance with safety and quality standards.
- Comply with all Carolina Collision safety rules, guidelines, and standards.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in automotive painting.
- Applies paint to vehicle and/or parts after repair work is complete.
- Prepare, blend and finish vehicle surfaces.
- Covers vehicle parts that do not require painting.
- Experience with wet sanding and buffing.
- Buffs or cleans surfaces after paint dries.
- Performs paint jobs efficiently and according to Carolina Collision guidelines.
- Maintain work area.
- Maintain equipment.
Automotive Paint Prep Technician
- Prior experience working with automotive paint processes.
- Prior paint and prepping experience required.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Prepares vehicles for primer and paint application.
- Taping and covering vehicle parts efficiently and with extreme precision that does not require painting.
- Perform sanding, buffing, polishing, or retouching vehicles to prepare vehicle surface.
- Remove dirt and debris from vehicles.
- Great attention to detail.
- Assists Painter as needed.
- Operates and uses all body shop equipment properly and safely.
Tow Truck Operator / Driver
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driving / MVR record
- Minimum 5 years tow truck driving / operating experience.
- No CDL required.
- Check tow truck & equipment and report any need for repair or replacement.
- Safely maintain and operate tow truck & equipment ensuring good operating condition of all company owned vehicles.
- Provide excellent customer service to all roadside assistance members and always maintain a professional appearance.
- Load and unload vehicles safely and free of damage.
Carolina Collision And Frame Service
Rock Hill, SC 29732