Choosing the wrong auto painting service can end up being a nightmare. But how can you tell if auto painting services are good or bad? It all starts by checking references and making sure you choose a professional auto painting company. You can also ask about their process. However, the best way to steer clear of a bad paint job is to look at a company’s previous work. At Carolina Collision and Frame Service, we put you and your car first, but we know not everyone else does. Here are five common mistakes you should watch out for at an auto body and paint shop:
- Paint stands out from the rest of the car – If you got certain sections of your car repainted and the paint doesn’t match the rest of your car, there’s a problem. Professional auto painting services will blend the paint for an even look. If this happens to you, call our shop to get it done the right way.
- Dirt caught in the paint – Professionals will make sure that their work areas are free from dirt and dust throughout the auto painting process.
- Drips or runs from the paint – Drips are another sign of bad service. Your auto paint job should always have a smooth, even finish.
- Not masking the car properly – If a service doesn’t take the time to properly cover your car, then they aren’t taking the time to care about the paint job itself. Good auto painting services will do the prep work necessary for a perfect job.
- Lack of attention to your car’s detail – Details matter. Auto painting services that pay attention to the little things are likely going to do the best job on your vehicle.
Need a stellar paint job for your vehicle? Call our team at Carolina Collision & Frame Service in Rock Hill, SC. We use only the finest quality paints and the best techniques on your car. Trust us to make your car look as good as new!